ASSESSMENTS AND EVALUATIONS
Successful leaders possess a different set of strengths (and weaknesses) than successful salespeople, successful computer programmers, or other job profiles. Therefore, the success profile that is set up for a leader has a competency set that reflects the functions of their job. The data presents critical insights into why people behave the way they do. In short, the assessment results measure typical performance or "will do" predictors.
Assessment Data can be used for:
- Management Alignment
- Defining Corporate Culture
- Exit Strategy
Assessment data can answer are:
- What is limiting the success of your company?
- Who has strong growth potential?
- What type of training is required?
- What impact will the training have?
- Do we have the right people in the right roles?
- Are our teams being managed by the right leaders?
- Who should be developed for management?
- Is our training and development calibrated to our business objectives
Sales Force Evaluations
You may want to consider these screening and evaluation products if:
- You have hired salespeople who looked good on paper, but can't sell
- You are questioning what type of training to deliver to new and existing sales reps
- You don't know why the sales staff can't do what you can do
- You can't afford to have new hires start producing down the road
SALES CANDIDATE SCREENING
IF YOU'VE EVER HIRED A SALES PERSON WHO DIDN'T PAN OUT…READ ON?
This tool will help reduce costly turnover, shorten the time in which new hires start producing, and identify areas to focus training.
This 10 page summary report is broken down into the following sections:
- Strengths that support the selling process
- Skills already developed by the candidate
- Weaknesses that neutralize the strengths
- Likely problems this candidate will encounter
- Self Limiting Records
- Recommendations to Hire/Not Hire, Trainable/Not Trainable, Can They Sell or Not